donderdag 17 december 2015

Here we go again - 8 week pregnancy update

It looks like our life is about to get very interesting... I'm pregnant again 😄! After we had Luke we knew that we wanted our children to be close in age. About a year and a half apart seems perfect for our family. It will be a busy few year but we are excited for our children to play together and hopefully become best friends.

I have just had my first scan at 8 weeks and my due date will be 01/07/2016. Luke will be about 19 months when his brother or sister arrives. I really want to document this pregnancy here so I'm going to start now with my 8 week update. This probably won't go up for a few weeks though (we still have to tell some people first).

How far along: 8 weeks and 1 day

Total weight gain: I have actually lost about 2 kilo's because I had a stomach flu and some "morning" sickness

Maternity clothes: Not yet but I feel like I will need them sooner this time around

Stretch marks: None so far

Sleep: Luke is quite a bad sleeper so I'm not getting nearly as much as I need

Best moment of this week: my first scan, seeing the heartbeat

Miss anything: I miss enjoying food and wanting to cook. Right now my stomach feels really small and I don't feel like eating much let along cook a nice meal.

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: I only kind of enjoy food that's bad for me like fries, pizza and chips...

Anything making you queasy or sick: this week has been better. Last week everything made me sick.

Have you started to show yet: A little bit

Gender: Don't know

Labor sign: Nope

Belly button in or out: In

Happy or moody most of the time: That changes a lot 😊

Looking forward to: Luke's first birthday!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten