woensdag 23 december 2015

12/13 week pregnancy update

I was supposed to write this update on monday but life happened so I'm now writting a 12/13 week update instead. We are a few days away from Christmas and after a very good 12 week scan, I'm so ready to celebrate with family and friends. We have a lot of holiday parties coming up in the next week and a half so it will be very busy but very fun.

How far along: 12 weeks and 5 days

Total weight gain: after being sick a lot I'm now starting to gain some weight back and I'm a little over 1 kilo less than I was before I got pregnant.

Maternity clothes: Not really but my jeans are starting to get uncomfortable when I'm sitting all day. I'm at the point where maternity jeans are too loose and normal jeans are uncomfortable. So I bought a really nice Boob design nursing and maternity dress to wear during the holidays. They have a great sale on if you need some beautiful, good quality nursing or maternity clothes.

Stretch marks: None so far

Sleep: I have been sleeping well but I'm still tired a lot.

Best moment of this week: The 12 week scan. Everything is going really well.

Miss anything: Not really

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Nothing new this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Inhave to eat lots of little things all day because I feel sick as soon as I'm hungry.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, A lot more than with Luke at 12 weeks but they say that's normal with a second pregnancy.

Gender: Don't know

Labor sign: Nope

Belly button in or out: In

Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy

Looking forward to: The holidays



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten