donderdag 17 december 2015

9 week pregnancy update

This week hasn't been the greatest week... I have been very sick. I have had a cold for about 2 weeks now and the last week I have been in so much pain. I first thought I had an infected tooth but I'm now thinking it's probably a really bad inflamation of my sinus. The complete right half of my face is in so much pain it's difficult to concentrate on anything else. I hate having to take medication while pregnant even if the doctor says it's ok but right now I have to take some pain medication and antibiotics to get this under control.

How far along: 9 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: Because I'm still sick and now in so much pain I'm still 2 kilo's less then when I got pregnant

Maternity clothes: Not yet but I am starting to show already

Stretch marks: None so far

Sleep: Luke has been sleeping a lot better this week and we hace a new amazing bed. The pain makes it a little harder to fall asleep but I'm so tired I do fall asleep eventually.

Best moment of this week: my friends babyshower, she is due in about 8 weeks.

Miss anything: I miss feeling good and being able to run the house properly

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: I only kind of enjoy food that's bad for me like fries, pizza and chips...

Anything making you queasy or sick: being hungry makes me sick

Have you started to show yet: A little bit

Gender: Don't know

Labor sign: Nope

Belly button in or out: In

Happy or moody most of the time: I haven't been in a good mood this week.

Looking forward to: Luke's first birthday next week!

As I'm posting this I'm already 12 weeks along but I will do a bigger update next week after my scan

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten