zondag 3 januari 2016

14 week pregnancy update

How far along: 14 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: I'm still almost a kilo less than before I got pregnant.

Maternity clothes: I have gone over to maternity jeans because my normal jeans were starting to getting really uncomfortable

Stretch marks: None so far

Sleep: I have been sleeping well but I'm still tired a lot.

Best moment of this week: Playing with Luke. He has loved having his parents home all week

Miss anything: Not really

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: Nothing new this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I have to eat lots of little things all day because I feel sick as soon as I'm hungry. I also have to get up and eat something as soon as I wake up... Really annoying when you don't have to get up for work

Have you started to show yet: Yes, It's really obvious now.

Gender: Don't know

Labor sign: Nope

Belly button in or out: In

Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy

Looking forward to: cleaning out the messy room that we become the new nursery




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten